Spend the night in a brand new chalet with fenced garden at a small B&B in the cozy North Brabant. 7KM from Breda and 35 minutes by car to Antwerp. In a quiet but easily accessible location between various nature reserves such as de Pannenhoef, Vloeiweide, Oude Buisse heide, Galderse meren and het Mastbos. Walking from our premises by the new nature reserve along the Turfveart directly to de Pannenhoef. Or explore the area by bike. Directly adjacent to junction route.
- With fenced garden / terrace (120cm high) and private veranda and a view of our meadows
- 2 bedrooms (1 double bed and 2 single beds)
- Living room with sofa and dining table
- Private bathroom with shower and toilet
- Central heating
- Bedrooms: Bed linen (beds are made up for the booked number of people on arrival)
- Bathroom: bath towels (1 large and 1 small p.p.) bath mat and hairdryer
- Kitchen: Kitchen linen (1 set of towel and kitchen cloth and dishcloth), Nespresso machine (Unbranded cups also fit), kettle, stove, hood, oven, fridge, pans, plates and cutlery, glasses and mugs, Placemets, submersibles, etcetera.
- Living room: Sofa (2.5 seater) an armchair dining table with 4 chairs.
- Veranda: porch swing, coffee table and 2 armchairs.
- Garden: fireplace and Weber coal BBQ (heating / BBQ with policy and weather permitting and in consultation so that we can close our windows). Table with 4 chairs and parasol.
Dogs welcome after consultation (Max 2) against cleaning surcharge of 20, - per stay. Pay attention!! Dogs are not allowed on the furniture due to hygiene and damage !! And they are not allowed to stay alone in the chalet, car, or garden due to possible damage or nuisance and welfare of your animal. Dog poo must be taken away by the boss!