Chalet with hottub
Spend the night in a new chalet with fenced garden at a B&B on the beautiful countryside of Holland.
Or explore the area by bike. Close to Well-marked bicycle and walking routes.
- With fenced garden (120cm high) / terrace and private veranda and a view of the meadows with our horses.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed. And an extra room where you can put the suitcases or if you prefer to sleep seperate
- Living room with sofa, dining table and smart tv
- Private bathroom with shower and toilet
- Central heating
- hottub (heated with wood)
*The chalet is rented for a weekend (Fri/Sun or Fri/Mon), week (Fri/Fri of Mon/Mon) or midweek (Mon/Fri) Max two people (Adults only)
Our chalet "Boomken's Cabana Bonanza" is rented for a weekend (2 nights Fri/Sun) 275,- Long weekend (3 nights Fri/Mon) 375,-, Week (7 nights Fri/Fr or Mon/Mon) 750,- or Midweek (4 nights Mon/Fri) 400,- for a maximum of 2 pers.
The wood-fired hot tub is included. The bath is filled on arrival. You can heat the hot tub yourself. Wood is included according to reasonable consumption. (This is ready for you daily) Swimwear is mandatory. As well as showering beforehand for hygiene reasons. The bath will be cleaned and refilled with water between bookings
Prices without hot tub use:
Weekend (2 nights Fr/Sun) 220,- Long weekend (3 nights Fr/Mon) 300,- Midweek (4 nights Mon/Fr) 350,- Week (7 nights Fr/Fr) 600,-
1 separate evening rental hot tub 39.95 (Self heating with wood. Included)
All the above prices are incl. VAT, tourist tax, bath towels and bed linen. Excl. Final cleaning costs 50,-
Receiving visitors during your stay on our private property is not allowed!
You can book breakfast for 15, - p.p.p.d. This is delivered to your chalet the evening in advance so you can have breakfast the next day at the time you perfer.
- Bedroom: Bedding (beds are made up for arrival)
- Bathroom: bath towels (1 large and 1 small p.p.) and hairdryer
- Kitchen: Kitchen linen (1 set of towel and kitchen cloth and dishcloth), coffee machine, kettle, stove, hood, oven, fridge etc.
- Living room: Sofa an armchair dining table with 4 chairs.
- Veranda: porch with swing bench, coffee table and 2 armchairs.
- Garden: fireplace and Weber coal BBQ (heating / BBQ with policy and weather permitting and in consultation so that we can close our windows). Table with 4 chairs and parasol.
Dogs welcome after consultation (Max 2)
s and parasol.